Tuesday, April 27, 2010

~!~RANDOM~!~

This is a completely random post just for the heck of a random post. :D This week has been so fun. It has done a very good job of mimicking a roller coaster! I think i kinda fell for this guy... He has the sweetest smile and is just the sweetest guy but I'm not sure if he likes me the way I like him. But he's a great friend and I really enjoy hanging out with him.
On another note, any of you that know me, know that I LOVE dogs! SO SO SO SO much. I have begging and begging my mom to let us get another one.. we used to have 3.. but they died :(    Well, my Uncle went on a vacation and fortunate for ME, he could not take his dog. My family got to Dog sit it. The other day i took Her and my 3 younger siblings for a walk, and it was SO nice.  Then, last night I took he out running with me for 2 miles. It was so relaxing and beautiful. I really wish I had a dog I could do that with any time I wanted to. Tomorrow we have to return our little friend :(
Any who, Today is my Daddy's BIRTHDAY!!! too bad I couldn't see him today.. but I did send him a text message and he told me Thank you :D
MAJOR STRESS IN MY LIFE AT THE MOMENT.....: ANATOMY!!!!!! I just need to get a grip on this notebook... I am so grateful we don't have class tomorrow. I hope i can use my time wisely.
Like it states in the title, this is just a random post... :D

4 comments:

  1. Why don't YOU ask him to the prom. You can find some fun and creative way to do that. Ande was just asked to the prom today. This guy took her to Panda Express for lunch today and he gave her a fortune cookie and the fortune said, "Will you go to prom with me". CUTE. Anyhow, I told her that she needed to reply in a creative way. Anyhow, I have a female border collie named Payson that I adore. She actually sleeps with me every night, so I totally understand your love for men.. ha ha ,... I mean dogs! hee hee. Hope you have a spiffy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Edna1 I am going to go with one of my friends. He is fun to hang out with and all so it'll be good still. the guy i wanted to ask me had prior engagements :( but things are good. I got the most GEORGEOUS dress EVERRRR tonight... ask my mom... seriously... i am going to be the prettiest one there. all the guys are gunna be sad i didn't go with THEM! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you WILL turn heads on Prom night. I'm sad for all the other girls. LOL!

    And your "friend" adores the very ground you walk on. I'm sure he'll be a fabulous prom date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time to write a new story: Cinderella in Vans. LOL. I know I'm commenting on the wrong post. Oh well. :)

    ReplyDelete