Thursday, September 9, 2010

college=parties!

For most of the kids here, there are a lot of parties. A lot of good ones. I have been invited to many, however, i never can go. Why?  "i can't, I have play practice"
EVERY.
SINGLE.
NIGHT.
Best ways to spend my nights. It takes every stress away from me. I am not ME anymore. when I walk into that room I am Anne Desmon. I am a different person, feeling different emotions. I get to leave mine behind.  Its the most theraputic thing for me! we have noe blocked the entire play! by Friday ALL of it has to be memorized, no scripts will be allowed on stage.
I am exhausted beyond measure. I am starting to get really stressed out with school and such. I have been having anxiety attacks. but being on that stage.... the world is a better place. I am so happy I have this. Dance too. I am finally in dance again. I have not even been taking my heart medicine and I am doing FABULOUS! i am so happy that I am ok and doing what i love.
I am dating a guy right now, he is really sweet. and I really like him alot. we have a ridiculous amount in common. Hopefully i can keep him around.
FUNNIEST thing happened this morning though, I was walking back home from my personal health class this morning and some guy comes and starts walking next to me. He said he wants to get to know me but he had to take a friend to the hospital. he proceeded to give me his number and told me to text him.
I don't think i am going to text him. it was funny though. "welcome to College, Dez"
anyways,
check out DesiraeAmanda.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment