Saturday, October 23, 2010

HIgh School HOMECOMING

Last night I traveled from thatcher to Mesa to witness and be apart of Mesa High's homecoming! We got to go in through the side, just like the old days. We got field access the entire game, just like the old days. We lost our voices, just like the old days. We helped move the halftime display onto the field and back off, just like the old days, and i had an absolute blast! just like the old days.
It was so much fun! I am so glad that I was able to go and be apart of that again! it brought back so many memories of how hectic and crazy and fun and sleep-deprived homecoming can be! i love that school much!
I got to see my old drama teacher Sandy Stones. She also gave me another speech and debate pin that I wasn't awarded last year. ah it's amazing. that school did so much for me. I am so so so grateful that I made that switch! I don't think i would be who I am or be doing what i'm doing with my life If I hadn't gone to Mesa. It introduced me to so many talents that I had that i wouldn't have other wise knew that I had. I am just so grateful that i've had the experiences that I've had.
on another note, I'm head over heels for a boy. and I am falling harder and harder with every passing day.
This morning I was thinking about it and I am so owned by this feeling. it hurts to be apart or think of life without him. idk. weird.
just needed to say that.
so I had breakfast with an old friend this morning and had a blast. my friend and I always have good conversations and can just talk. its nice. anyways, gunna enjoy the rest of the day in Mesa. i'm loving it   its good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment