Sunday, June 27, 2010

again with needing a better title!

I really never can decide what the heck to title any of my posts!  how unoriginal am I? sad day.
Anywho, I got a car yesterday! and my friend helped me "Tink" it out! haha i got tinkerbell stuff all over it! floor mats, seat covers, cd holder, steering wheel cover, airfreshner, and decals!
so i named my car tink :)  ha ha
I am so super dooper excited!
Today I had the lesson in Laurel's, And i did pretty good :) especilly for barely preparing in Sacrament meeting. :)
I have today and tomorrow off work :) i don't know what to do with myself! hahaahha jk
SO i just have so many emotions running thru my being that I just don't know how to even begin expressing myself.
I should have another gig coming up soon. i've been talking to the guy about it, so we'll see when i get booked :) i am so excited. i will be performing my own songs, instead of my friends songs. i might have my friends band come play with me too.
i absolutely love music. and the fact that im a music performer now, just blows my mind,
I am making my dreams come true. Literally. And I am so grateful.
i am just really hoping and praying that i don't lose sight of a temple marriage....
anyways, I am so excited to start school in August.
I've been working at Hobby Lobby. and I think that was definitely meat to be. because one of my coworkers has changed my life.
i have been so anti marriage because of these walls that i have built around my heart. and i've been working on just opening up little by little. and they just have been aiding me so much without even knowing. but i love  this person in a very pure way.
anyways, i've been so overwhelmed by gratitude lately i don't even know what to do with myself.
i have surrounded myself with ppl that love me and i love. ppl who treat me right and respect me and help me make the right decision and ppl who encourage and support me.
i am so grateful for the friends that i have because i don't know where i'd be without them.
well.... i am going to peace out now. :)
love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment