Sunday, June 27, 2010

When I Look At You

So, yes. I have slipped and looked at old messages from you. and Sneaked a peak at your Profile..
and I'm sorry to say, but i can tell you're not happy. And i wonder why sometimes because you chose how everything is. like when u buy a house you choose the hardware you want and which one you want. you chose all of this and I just don't get why u keep coming back and saying u wish u didn't choose some of the things you did. and Boy, am i stupid sometimes to buy into it and believe you are sorry.
sorry is nothing. it means absolutely nothing to me. if something needs apologizing it shouldn't have been done in the first place. that's my take on it.
and I just know you so well and It's sad to see that look in your eye.. and to read the words you write. and i feel even more bad for you because no one knows what you mean by them but me. and I wish i could help you. but you chose to block me out. and i just don't know how i can help you when you chose to leave me.

No comments:

Post a Comment