Saturday, May 14, 2011

one year down!







I have successfully finished my first year of college! It was crazy! So many different ups and downs, but I leaned so much!
Just a few lessons that I have learned include:
-Never be roommates with your good friends.  you won't end up good friends at the end of the semester.
-paramedics arrive very quickly in a small town
-pizza delivery still takes forever in a small town
-you will do so much for a group or person and you will go unnoticed.
-you will fail at some things that you try but what matters is that you try!

Those are just a few lessons that I took away from spending the year at Eastern Arizona College.
Some of my highlights include:
-getting elected freshman rep for drama club
-getting nominated for homecoming queen
-working at the county fair
-moving into my first apartment
-getting the lead in the first play
-going horseback riding
-stargazing
-snowboarding for the first time
-KCACTF in La
-NCBC in Las Vegas
-getting my wisdom teeth out
-and LOTS more

I have made so many memories this year and I know that I will  make so much as long as i live my life!

check out a few of my pics from the year!






















And many more that it won't let me upload! 

1 comment:

  1. Hard to put everything from a year into one little blog -- maybe hard even to recognize concepts that may be still taking shape in your mind! THAT is all education! So glad for the opportunities and blessings and lessons and ups and downs and that you are finally back!! Loveyou!

    ReplyDelete