Thursday, June 2, 2011

I got a job!

I recently landed a job with LacyBella Designs which is an online vinyl lettering company and it's practically the perfect job for me!  Hours are flexible and constant, weekly pay, and a chill work environment!  I get to make money, save for ASU, and have a life all at the same time!

I am loving my new singles ward.  gone a few fun dates already and am looking forward to meeting even more people the more that I get involved.  Everyone in my ward is really welcoming and I love it.

Finally have a car to drive and can afford insurance and today was my first day on the road.  It's a stick shift so it makes it that much more exciting for me!

Note to all you out there:  if you take the time to do something, don't do it half way.  If you're going to spend precious time on something, do the best you can.

Loves,
Dez

No comments:

Post a Comment