Sunday, May 23, 2010

Harvey Awards (it's the Academy awards but for High School)

So I got to get all dressed up in my "red carpet" dress. It's a dress I bought about 1 year and a half ago but I swore if i ever walked the red carpet, it's what I would wear. Well, There was nbo red carpet for us this time but It was still a huge step for me in my acting career! so i wore it!  My friend Kayla got the Best Director Award for directing a play she wrote, and it was sooo good! i was the lead in her play and She definately deserved that award!
            Much to my disbelief, I won the Best supporting Actress for a a play from last semester. It was for the role of Candace from Phineas and Ferb :) :) :) I was SO shocked! cuz i didn't think i was going to win anything, my jaw literally dropped! but it made me so happy! i can't stop looking at the trophy!
      I am just so grateful that I am going to be spending my life doing what I love. I have dreamt about this kinda stuff since i was old enough to have dreams and aspirations! this is literally, A dream come true! and I am so grateful to everyone who has helped me and supported me along the way!
   I am just overwhelmed with all different emotions... mostly Happiness and Satisfaction! and LOVE! for acting and being able to express myself through it. It has taught me so much on and off the stage about life, and has brought me som amazing friends and opportunities!

No comments:

Post a Comment