Monday, May 17, 2010

This Week!

So this week has been ridiculously busy!
Monday night I stayed up all night doing homework.
Tuesday night I had guitar practice and then Danny and I went to the Diamondback's game and had great seats! We lost... but it was still super fun! we got there early and went to the sandlot and got to swing at a few in the batting cage.
Wednesday was the yearbook signing party but before that I had another guitar practice. I only went to the beginning and the end. The in between parts Kayla and I were driving around trying to find a good deal on Sharpie's! After that, Justin, Aaron, and I met up with all the coolest people ever at Countryside Park and had a MASSIVE water fight! It was sooo much fun!
Thursday, I went to the hospital and watched a movie with my friend Chuck and visited with him for a while. Then i met up with Kayla, Tyler, and Leona at the One Acts, then I went to a friends house and went swimming.
Friday, I didn't go to school. I went with my drama class to a couple Art elementary schools and performed 4 plays and an improv show for them! We also went to the mall for lunch and had a super fun time! Friday after that I had guitar practice, went the movies with Nathan and saw Robin hood, then went down to my gig and performed what I've been practicing all month! After that I hung out all night with a bunch of bands and I got to chill back stage and stuff it was sooo sick! I also met the lead singer of Scary Kids Scaring Kids. it was so chill. this band called cold fusion is about to get signed too, and I hung out with them for a while too! I got home super late and  then
Saturday, I woke up at 5AM and drove to thatcher, toured the temple, and drove back.
slept for an hour and a half and mom and I went to my Speech and Debate awards ceremony.
I was awarded my varsity letter which I was not expecting so I was super EXCITED! I was seriously all teary eyed and emotional. even being as tired as i was!
after that I came home and slept.. i had the option to do several other things but i was sooo tired and exhausted.
Sunday at the crack of dawn i had a meeting and then right after that I had church. after church i cleaned my room. and boy, does it feel good! i won't have my mom hounding on me about it all the time now! Then I watched Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium with my lil brother and then I went to sleep.. well not really. i tossed and turned all night and today i am terribly sick... but i really don't want to be a lazy butt and sleep but i can't do much else.... even though i really do feel like folding my laundry.... i just can't.. and i want to get ahead on my homework.. but i just can't.
this like really stinks..
peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment