Monday, May 10, 2010

PROM!!!!!

Sooooo, Life :) It's the craziest roller coaster that I have ever experienced! but boy, do I love it!
Prom was this last Saturday and it was SOOO much fun! I went with one of my best friends, Nathan! we were in a group with some of my best friends and so it made it that much more amaazing!
To start the night off, Nathan picked me up in a Cadillac Escalade and we went to the Mesa Arts Center to gt our pictures taken. Then we all met up at PF Chang's. i got daiquiri's so that was a definitely PLUS! When the waitress was refilling our drinks, we turned to our friend Brittany and said "Oh, lets take your picture, Birthday girl!" and a few min. later the waitress walked out with a tray of desserts to choose from! We then got the entire restaurant to join in the traditional Happy Birthday song!
pretty normal, yes? NO! her birthday isn't fr another 9 months!YES!!! it was awesome!
We then proceeded to prom! we danced and got our pictures in front of the backdrop, had a lovely carriage ride. It was such an incredible experience. I am so glad I went and I am so thankful I got to spend the night with some of my closest friends.
My gown was absolutely gorgeous! It was so comfortable too!
I didn't kill myself with Heels, either... I WORE MY VANS!! heck friggin yes!!
well, That's all I really have to say. Other than Life is a giant hug.. you just need to embrace it. ha ha.... idk!

No comments:

Post a Comment