Monday, May 10, 2010

I need to come with all those creative titles!

Yeah, I suck at the title thing, sue me.
Life has been interesting.I am loving it though. it most definitely does not get boring!
i have been hanging out with friends.. hanging out with more friends... then hanging out with friends some more! Yup, it's the best!!
I am so excited that there are only 16 days of high school left. I can finally just get on with my life and leave all this stupid drama behind. like really, it's getting stupid.
I am also that much closer to moving out! and Yes, I LOVE my family. but I am SO ready to get out of here! and just start my own life. I'm sure we all know that feeling.
so, Something that I just can't really keep in is like how much the spirit and certain events are testifying to me my role on this earth.  sometimes people think that they have to discover a cure for cancer, or being the leading role in some amazing movie to even begin to make a difference in someones life. I sort of feel bad for the ones that do believe this. because they aren't realizing that they are making a difference in everyones life. good or bad! and if they want to make that good difference then all they have to do is put forth a conscience effort!
I just can't even express how thankful I am for some of the people that are in my life... and I just hope that I can be making a difference in others' lives like they are making in mine :)

4 comments:

  1. You're such a great example to more people than you imagine!! I think it's time for another girls night out

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things ahead...you are going to doing amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason you make me think of that good quote "Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it?—every, every minute?"
    - Thornton Wilder, Our Town
    You are living some great minutes of a phase of life that is about to shift out of your sphere, so that nothing will ever be quite the same. I am glad that you are realizing so many of the good things in this piece of your life, even though you can't wait for the next part. :) <3 U!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you love us. And I know you are DYING to be fully independent (aside from us sending you money and junk, HA HA) but I am THOROUGHLY convinced that you're gonna miss me a *ridiculous* amount of missing. Not so much everyone else..but me and Ash? Yup. Orrr maybe it'll just be the other way around. Whatev.

    Anyway, glad you are making the best of the last few weeks of high school. You are just more mature than most kids your age so I can see why it's hard being around stupid kid drama.

    You're going to ROCK the college life. :)

    ReplyDelete