Thursday, July 15, 2010

Next opportunity to learn and expand

so, I've played one gig so far at club red performing a song a friend wrote to me,a nd we performed it together. well, since then, we have put together a few more things. Including Love the way you lie by Eminem and Rihanna. I'm also going to be debuting a few of my own original songs. it's going to be so amazing. so this major event in the history of me and my career takes place at the Red Owl in Tempe and will be on September 25th, 2010. Which also happens to be my 19th bday :D
I am so thankful for the talents that God has given me, even if they aren't as good as they could've been had i not been burrying them my whole life. I love how when i dream something, i make it reality sooner or later.  which is why i don't get why some ppl don't believe in me. the people that have known me the longest don't think it's gunna happen. its depressing really. you'd think they'd catch on by now that i will make whatever i want to have happen happen, but it's alright. just another point to prove, and i'm just good at that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment