Wednesday, July 21, 2010

TORTURE!

AH!
so, i'm sitting in the airport terminal waiting about and hour for my flight i had already called each of my friends and had lenghty convos, read a magazine in the tourist shop and gotten a bite to eat. but i still found myself with an hr left to wait with nothing else to do.
so i people watched. and dang there are some cute guys in airports! and one came and sat next me. he was from orange county and his dad is a famous country singer. his name was johnny. and we had an amazing convo about music and life and everything ! I couldn't stop thinking about him and it's totally not fair cuz i have no way to ever see him again!
then tonight i am at bed bath and beyond getting some stuff for my dorm and this amzingly gorgeous guy helps pick out some stuff and was like  a personal shopping assistant. it was amazing. his name was D.J. but i prolly wont ever see him again either. i hate having these moments just to think about.
it stinks!
then the one person you really do love, doesnt love you.
what's this love things anyways?

No comments:

Post a Comment