Thursday, July 29, 2010

blog post.

so, the title says it all, once again.  this is a blog post!
currently, i am in thatcher. i came to see a friend that just got back from georgia, and to sort out some college stuff and make sure everything is in order because in 2.5 weeks this city slicker is gunna become a small town let down :) hehehehe (inside joke)
anyways, for some odd reason (really, its odd) my layout was completely erased.  and so, me, being the busiest energizer bunny that i am, did not have time to redo it all and find something that fit my personality PERFECTLY or anything like that, but i needed SOMETHING! so this will have to do.
so tonight i am supposedly going on a date. with a guy that is not interested in me. with a guy that i want to make mine. i thought my last post was torture... but this is torture on a whole new level!
I'm stuck in the 'friend' zone. and that's a horrible feeling.
trying to play it cool. trying not to cry. trying not to seem any weirder than i already am.
ahhhhh oh wellll! life goes one.
i went into the college office today to get stuff sorted out. and WOOOOWWW! :) cute guy freaking overload!
and my excitement level for college just flew through the roooof! i am beyond excited. mainly to find a husband and then get married! or just focus on school and my career. we'll see :)
well my date is here. so i guess this is it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment