Friday, June 17, 2011

I am happy. :)

So tonight, I got home from a friends house.  It was late... like 1:30 and my dad is up watching something.. with my sister who waited up for me.
My dad looks at me, and is just floored! he said, "The person you were just with makes you so happy.  I've never seen your countenance so bright and HAPPY!!"
and it's true, I am just plain and simply happy.
Sure, things go wrong, i get frustrated, plans change at the last minute, and not everything is perfect!  But circumstances aren't what decides whether or not you are happy.  YOU do.

Happiness is when what you think, what you feel, and what you do are all in Harmony.
and I am HAPPY!

On another note, some people just make you want to be a better person.  It's so strange to think someone has that affect on me... or that I have that affect on THEM.
But it's good.  It's definitely good.

I am going to breakfast tomorrow morning... I am HUNGRYYYY.  mmmmm,
goodnight <3

Loves,
Dez

1 comment: