Saturday, June 11, 2011

I love being me!

So This last few weeks have had it's ups and downs just as life goes but I have had such an incredible time!

I've met many a new people and friends and have gone to multiple social gatherings that us young adults like to call parties, and gotten to know some people even more so in smaller groups.

I have had a blast.  I have made many friends and just really enjoyed spending my time with them.  :D

Work at LacyBella Designs has been good.  We are super swamped but that's a good thing, most of the time. It's just a little stressful trying to get caught up!  This next week we are going to be featured on Groupon and so we will get even more orders this next couple weeks of people redeeming their gift cards!
My boss is really cool, and very nice.  She is really flexible on my hours and such so i still get to have a life! I love it.    We always have "The Office" playing in the background too.  Nothing wrong with a little comedic relief!

anyways, so, Life is good. and I could complain, but what's the use?   I am pretty happy right now!

I just love being me!

Loves,
Dez <3

No comments:

Post a Comment