Sunday, August 1, 2010

Turn around

so, the date, wow! it was so incredible!
the guys took me and Brianna to a natural hot tub in the middle of nowhere in the desert! the water is naturally heated, drawn from a very underground well! it was very neat! :) then we went four wheeling on the dunes and earlier they had set up a bonfire, so after fourwheeling we ended at the bonfire and had stuff to roast marshmallows and stuff. thenw e got hit with a HUGE storm. so we got in the truck and watched the bonfire dance in the rain. it was cool. and we jammed out to music. which is always a plus.
then we went to circle K for hot chocolate.
then the couples each went their seperate ways. My date took me to the thatcher fields and we watched the storm from an underground dug out and stayed nice and dry. and.... he kinda gave me some hope that i wasn't stuck in the friend zone, so we'll see what happens :):)
    
     My trip this week was fun. and i needed to be up there. it helped me get over alot of things.
I strengthened so many relationships that needed the strengthening.

I move out in 16 days... CRAZY!

and last night i played some pool. and met this wayyyy cute guy! and we hit it off :) and welll i discovered i really suck at pool now... hahahahah  i need to practice!
anyways, today i am going to do some more packing, hit up the singles ward, and go to a BBQ.
well.. thats all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment