Friday, August 27, 2010

1 Week one down! a lot more to go

I have completed my first week of college and have survived. Drama has started between some roommates but it's personal issues that THEY need to get over themselves.
And well I made some new friends, a very "special" friend and think this semester will be quite enjoyable.
I have drama auditions on Tuesday Evening and am performing two very amazing monologues, the ones that got me my scholarship :)  
classes have been enjoyable, and the days have been incredibly busy. it's like highschool but unstrucutred and more responsibility. It is going to be very busy!
But I have some VERY VERY exciting and life-changing news!

I, Desirae Whetten, have been elected as the freshman representative for the Drama Department and I get to go to Thespian Conference and NEW YORK!!!!!!! I am so excited!

I wish you all the best in all that you take the time to do.
~!~DESIRAE~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment