Wednesday, August 4, 2010

number 1.

One of my first friends, My first Best friend. literally BEST.

Brianna Miller.
it all started by going to Caitlynn McGrath's Christmas party in 8th grade. We went off alone and ended up having the best conversation ive ever had. we were best friends from that moment on.  after the party we went to the stake dance and had some fun, naturally.
we had our tiff's and our differences. and we had fights. we "broke up" on occasion, but we always came back together. like magnets.

i honestly don't know how i would've survived jr high and high school without her.
i could call her and we'd talk for hours She always had the best advice, and helped me out of every situation.
she knew me better than anyone. she knew when i was faking a smile, she knew when i was lying, etc.

I have had some of my best times with her, We've gotten in SO much trouble together, but it made us that much closer.
She has changed my life... and i hope she is always in it. ALWAYS.
BFFNMWH
best.friends.forever.no.matter.what.happens.
:):):)
This is the end of Sophomore year at the school we wanted so badly to get away from
This is Bri, Me, and Lindsay on a Marine Preserve in Cali :) 
we got matching glasses in hollywood.
she's the coolest chick everrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment