Wednesday, August 4, 2010

number 2.

Kathryn Angelica Hinckley.
she is something else!
i always feel like a better person when i am with her. it all started 3rd yr at girls camp. we were bunk buddies and i gave her the nick name Kitty.
we really opened up to each other.
she is one of the most talented and most humble people i know.
She has been there for me so much.
From band camp to the night my uncle died to going to singles ward..
she is one day older than me.
She is the kind of person that because i know her, i want to be closer to God.
I can tell her anything and I know no one else will find out.
i can trust what she says, because she is one of the most honest people i know.
my senior year at Mesa High would not have been the same without her.
i love how random she is. and i love how she respects everyone around her.
she has some of the best taste of music. and we have so many fun adventures and memories.
i hope that Kathy will always be someone close to me.
she's INSPIRING. 

i love my kitty... 

No comments:

Post a Comment