Wednesday, August 4, 2010

numero Tres

Kayla Bailey.
Oh my. where do i start?
Drama class. She was in stage left and i was in centerstage.
she was in a play called Tarzan and i was assigned to help them clean it and perfect it before the performance :)
i thought she was a super chill person.
then she transferred into my drama class the next semester. and we weren't friends til i my bf and I broke up and we were getting back at him... hahaha
we started talking about our different boy problems and then started texting and stuff. She was really there for me. and we had so much fun! i was in her play that she wrote, playing her. and we went on double dates together. and id get in the car screaming
"roll the windows up!"
*windows roll up
"HE IS SOOOO CUTEEEE"
Our drinks at Red robin, our late night drives, our boy problems,her moon roof, our matching cars, our love for music, our band, our writing. We have had way too many good times to forget.
i am going to miss her like crazy. she is my Deuce :) hahahaha
graduation! 

Red robin! 

her with her award of best director for organized Chaos.
me with my award, for best supporting actress. 
She is someone i try to model my life after.

No comments:

Post a Comment