Sunday, August 15, 2010

anxiety

yesterday i had a million and one anxiety attacks. and i was feeling so miserable because of them. So, my friends decided to get me out of the house, well my one friend B, came and picked me up and we were gunna pick up our other friend but then K said she was on her way to get her. So B and I turned around and were driving home .We had a green light and were just going straight. about half way through the intersection the car waiting to turn left decided to go right in front of us. So B slammed on her breaks but the cars still collided. it was so scary. when we got ahold of ourselves we pulled over and the other car was long gone. we got out to look at the dammage... and WOW. the front end was crushed into the tire. it made a very weird noise on the way home... luckily neither one of us were hurt. but oh man it was scary. but all 4 of us had a nice night talking. i am going to miss things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment