Sunday, August 8, 2010

i flipped off the wrong person...

i currently have a broken finger... HA! and its my middle finger. its crazy,
im not sure how it happened. but i got myself some crazy painkillers for it :)
yesterday i went to lunch with Layla and Christian and then went to work. then i went to Urgent care where my finger was taken care of.
today my friend Kevin came to church with me. he isn't a member but i really like him. and he enjoyed church today! he even shared a personal experience in Sunday school about how he say God's hand in his life.
it was neat. he might be coming to church next week too. but thats my last week in town. but we are going to stay in touch and hopefully see eachother often :)
Kathy and I are going Repelling Thursday :) wooot!
and this friday is fri the 13th!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment